Fluxion Admin replied

77 weeks ago

You can like the page as well to get a skill. It's just hard for me to nail down all the people who like the page with all their fancy real names, so if I get a message on FB after their like it helps.

I'd be pretty okay with it being added to recruit a friend. What do you think Infinite? (it's his baby)

And I see. We only have bayld attached to nation missions at the moment, I think, but it would make sense to have them on Zilart. Even some of the plasm from CoP is still missing after someone previously made a mess of it. I'll add the ZM bayld to my to-do list where I was going to fix the plasm.

Sylvannas Members replied

24 weeks ago

I wanna give my opinion.

I think the AH should be supplied only with items level 50 and below. Same with spells. That will promote exploration, grouping and crafting.

Fluxion Admin replied

24 weeks ago

I wanna give my opinion.

I think the AH should be supplied only with items level 50 and below. Same with spells. That will promote exploration, grouping and crafting.Sylvannas

That was actually our first idea, but we ran out time to make it happen. We like the idea too though! Anyone else?

Patriarch Staff replied

24 weeks ago

As the slave driver behind economical additions to Fenix, I am in full support of this. However, we have run into issues with item shortages and Gil being an issue. I believe that if we were to go that route it would need to be done in increments.

That being said, I am 110% behind the idea of a more retail-esque economy

Patriarch Staff replied

24 weeks ago

In my ideal scenario, we would have:

no weapons / armor over level 50 stocked

No spells over level 30

limited meds

Everything else would be stocked by players and players only

Fluxion Admin replied

24 weeks ago

In my ideal scenario, we would have:

no weapons / armor over level 50 stocked

No spells over level 30

limited meds

Everything else would be stocked by players and players onlyPatriarch

Let's chat about this next staff meeting.

HarryAnton replied

20 weeks ago

Deleted 20 weeks ago by Fluxion
Please log in to post a reply.